the ombre effect

There is something about ombre that screams wear me. WEAR ME NOW! It instantly makes me feel, hmmm special....?! Like a simple skirt can be, oh i don't know, WOW!!? I saw this skirt as I walked through Top Shop (the completely overwhelming flagship on Oxford St) towards the ladies room, and I honestly think I started skipping in excitement when I saw it. It was a classic I can't walk past you must buy you right this second purchase. And to tell you the truth, today I needed to wear it. It brought a smile to my face. Put a perk in my step. Gave me some chaaaa-ching!!! And while the cold weather has seen me pair it with a pale blush oversize cozy knit (similar here), today I couldn't resist a soft as butter charcoal marle tank and this old as the hills grey leather jacket. A perfect transition towards this summer we don't seem to be having!!! Maybe come true summer I will even break it out with some sparkly flats. Yep ombre, it's todays happiness. (Almost as good as hubby cooking me dinner) x K
Jacket Zara, Boots Via Spiga, Necklace Club Monaco,
Sunglasses Gucci, Watch Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment