white magic

Dressing up is something I love. So dressing up to take photos for my blog, is nothing out of the ordinary. Whatever I am loving, or wearing to death, is what I want to blog about. At the moment I am obsessed with white, (as you can tell by my recent blog post on white here) but I am especially loving white lace. Enter Zara. This white lace dress is perfect for the ridiculous almost 100 degree days we are experiencing here in New York. Gorgeous lace detail, perfect length for both flats or a cute wedge and yet breezy enough to endure the scorching heat of day (and night!). If only my camera was that resilient! Yep, my camera failed on me today. Mid shot at the 9/11 World Trade Centre Memorial. Black screen = camera fail. Who knew?! So what was supposed to be an afternoon photo op from Central Park, ended up a spontaneous iPhone post as we waited for the subway. One thing I have learnt in my time here?? New York is never predictable. Gotta love it. x K
Dress Zara, Bag Louis Vuitton, H Bangle Hermes, Ball Bracelet Tiffany & Co.
Flats Cantao Rio, Watch Marc by Marc Jacobs



No comments:

Post a Comment