classic monochrome

Chanel Haute Couture Autumn-Winter 2012-2013
The autumn winter 2012-13 catwalks were full of amazing goodies. Yes goodies. From gothic inspiration, to leather and baroque, and fabulous textures and tweed. Not to mention the come back of the pant suit!!!!! everything looks really inviting. And exciting. (Crazy I know, us Australians haven't even hit summer yet!) And as always the ever amazing Chanel never fails to disappoint me! So when I stumbled across this picture recently I felt it adequately summed up my current obsession with both monochrome and princessness. (Totally made up a word there, oh well!) Soooo perfect for now, right into summer let alone next winter inspiration. So while the US stores below get into the groove and kick off the new season, my suggestion? Do a KARL and get your monochrome on NOW x K

I was recently getting my black and white vibe on in NYC, check out the post here !

No comments:

Post a Comment