a week in pictures

It is said that a picture says a thousand words. And because I am that crazy person that loves to snap photos of anything and everything (sorry hubby, I know it's annoying!) I just wanted to share some of my favourite NYC moments with you. Hope you enjoy x K 










1)School children make tributes to this glorious city
2) I love walking past all the brown stone houses in the West Village
3&4) Hubby and I enjoying a cocktail in the sunshine on the roof of our apartment building, with just the best view ever
5) Having my "Friends" moment as I walk past "Central Perk"
6) The Karl Lagerfield Store in the Village was inspirational
7) You can always find amazing things on the sidewalks of Soho, like these random mannequins 
8) We had a great brunch at the Chelsea Market
9) One of my favourite stores, Anthropologie, where I stocked up on some goodies for the home

No comments:

Post a Comment