a week in black and white


I love New York as much as I love black and white photos. Which is a lot. Everything seems to just look amazing in BW so really what is not to love? This week saw us take a train ride to Boston so my hubby could catch an NBA play off game (even I'll admit it was a great game!), a trip to the amazing Metropolitan Museum of Art (more photos to come!!), a lot of shopping on 5th Ave for work and many more random street moments in this fabulous city. Yep another week down, only just over three weeks to go. And although I'm completely sad at how quickly this trip is going, considering it is currently 80 degrees outside and I just had a mexican and mojito fuelled Sunday brunch, I cannot complain. In fact, I think it's time to head to our rooftop to soak up some sun. Enjoy the pics x K









1) Shopping 5th Avenue
2) New installation at the MET
3) Window views in our apartment
4) Hubby and I after an exhausting climb at Bunker Hill in Boston
5) Gorgeous houses in Boston
6)Amazing city views from Williamsburg
7) Having an iconic Cheers moment
8) Loving all the restaurants Nolita has to offer

2 comments:

  1. Hi! congratulation for your blog! beautiful pics! I write on my blog about art and fashion...Visit me and let me know what do you think! thanks..You can find me on FB, Twitter and Instagram! http://paintingthefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, so glad you enjoyed the met :-)

    ReplyDelete