hamptons cool

It's officially summer here in New York. Hot, humid heat in a city full of buildings and concrete is not cool. Ha! So being the New Yorker that I am, today I escaped the heat to the Hamptons. East Hampton in fact. So que this breezy baby doll dress that can withstand the humidity while simultaneously looking both chic and effortless, AND with hopefully just enough sparkle to distract from the too hot to wear down hair do! (Couldn't live without the top knot in this weather!) Add some simple silver accessories, like this DVF clutch which I currently have on high rotation, and it's the perfect outfit for both sight seeing during the day yet fabulous enough for cocktails come sunset! I'm not going to lie I even threw in a clambake for dinner just so I could pretend my life is straight off the set of Revenge! Hamptons bliss x K




Dress All Saints, Shoes House of Harlow, Watch Marc by Marc Jacobs

Clutch DVF, Ball Bracelet Tiffany & Co.

Sunglasses Chanel

2 comments:

  1. Lovely dress!

    http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lili, its super comfy too. Loving white right now! Heart it!

    ReplyDelete