drape perfection


Every now and then I stumble across something that I think is perfection. Today, it was a piece by Helmut Lang thanks to his boutique in Soho (and I die that I could walk there from "home"!). He truly has achieved something fabulous with his amazing range of jersey skirts. While each one drapes just perfectly over your curves, I love that fact that they are so versatile. The twist front version (other versions can be seen here and here) is  perfect to wear out at night, think on your waist with glammed up shoes and accessories. But!!!!! It can be easily styled for the day by simply lowering it onto your hips for a more casual feel. The only question now is can I resist buying another one?! I suggest you hit Shopbop now before they are all gone! x K



Skirt Helmut Lang, TShirt Vince, Bag Chanel
Shoes Zomp, Watch Marc by Marc Jacobs
Necklace Allsaints
P.S How amazing is this graffiti wall? It is just right by our place on Houston St. and I couldn't resist taking photos in front of it. Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment