mint obsession


I'm having a mint moment. One where I want to paint my walls mint, make mint infused salads and wear mint, preferably tonally color blocked and head to toe. And while I promise you I will attempt all three of these while I am in New York (potentially paint my nails, not the walls of our apartment!) I am completely aware how hard this color can be for the Australian winter. So I was delighted to find this boucle jacket in Zara while I was in London recently. A fabulous icy mint green, with a cool zip front and raw edge trim, it is perfect for wearing now with leather or denim (and will be equally amazing come summer over a crisp white dress). Fabulous? I think so! x K
Jacket Zara, Tee James Perse,
Leather Shorts Warehouse, Cuff Chanel,
Sunglasses Tom Ford,
Watch Marc by Marc Jacobs, Necklace F21, Tights TopShop
Shoes Christian Louboutin, Earrings Tiffany & Co




No comments:

Post a Comment