head on

It's getting extremely cold outside which means it's time to break out all things cosy and warm. While obviously that means luxurious knitwear, chic coats (yes I want a Burberry trench, BAD) and faux fur (and more faux fur!!) all of which I LOVE, I have to admit I'm a sucker for head wear. Be it a hat, or beanie, or scarf tied on my head, I feel like there is no better way to complete an outfit. Especially in winter. And so today, Anzac today (Lest We Forget), I deem to dress (my head) up and go vintage. I'm thinking what better way to feel happier about this terrible weather than to dress up and go out and feel, well, fabulous. Ok it's true, I'll be slothing on the couch later in my trackies (how Aussie of me!) but for now, I'm blissfully content. It's amazing what a vintage inspired hat and a 30 year old dress will do for you. Nothing ever looks bad when you wear a fabulous hat. Go on, try it x K




Hat Urban Outfitters, Dress and Belt Vintage, Tights and Clutch Top Shop, 
Brogues Office, Ring Tiffany, Watch Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment